Charity Hot Tub Raffle 2023 - Term's & Condition's
- Tickets are non-refundable
- All ticket proceeds go directly to the Scotsdales Charitable Foundation. Please click here for more details about the work they do
- Each ticket purchased will be entered into the grand prize draw but only one will be selected as the winner.
- For each ticket purchased we will hold the name and contact details of the buyer for the purposes of contacting the winner. Should you wish to have your details removed from the system then we can accommodate however your tickets will be forfeit without a refund.
- We will not share any customer details with any third-party and will not use for any advertising or marketing purposes. However, anyone also registered on our marketing mailing list may get cross over promotion.
- We can change the name and contact details on ticket purchases, but a written request by the original ticket buyer will need to be sent to email@example.com along with a copy of your original receipt or web purchase confirmation email.
- Please make sure all contact details provided to Scotsdales are accurate. We cannot be held responsible for any incorrect phone numbers or email addresses provided to us.
- Winning ticket will be chosen at random.
- Competition only open to people over the age of 18 years.
- Competition open to UK residents only. Tickets purchased from anyone outside of the UK will not be entered for the prize draw but will not be refundable.
- All active Scotsdales staff and immediate family will be restricted from entering the raffle competition. Any entries will not be counted, but will be ineligible for a refund.
- Delivery restrictions may apply for the winning ticket. We can only deliver to mainland UK. If you live outside of this radius you will need to organise your own delivery or collection of the winning item. If you are unable to accommodate this requirement then your ticket will be forfeit.
- We will be contacting the winner of the grand prize directly via their chosen method of contact. The winner will have 10 days from the date of contact to acknowledge the acceptance of the prize before we deem their winning ticket forfeit and select a new winner.
- Images used on the promotion might not be representable of the delivered item.
- Tickets will be available to purchase between the days on Wednesday 5th April 2023 until Sunday 4th June 2023.
- Winner will be selected and contacted on Monday 5th June 2023. All entrants will receive an email to notify if they have not been successful in the prize draw.
- Winning product name and make here (click here to see on the HotSpring World website).
- No exchanges available either as monetary value or another HotSpring World product.
- Scotsdales has the right to amend or terminate the promotion at any point, including but not limited to, ticket sale dates and the draw date before the end of the promotion, in order to protect the interests of the Scotsdales Charitable Foundation and any affiliated companies, or under circumstances of abuse.
If you would like to make a comment regarding the promotion, then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take all feedback with the utmost seriousness whether positive or negative and will provide you with a clear and concise answer to the best of our ability.
Please note, that our online shop holds a different set of Terms and Conditions that may affect any additional purchases that you make. Please review these here for further information.