Cottage Garden Collection
Pack of 4 roots
A combination of 4 garden greats ideal for beds and borders.
Flowering Time: February/August
This mixed pack contains the following varieties:
1 x Incarvillea delavayi - dark pink flowers February/March flower height approx. 35cm (14in)
1 x Paeonia ' Sarah Bernhardt' - pale pink flowers May/June flower height approx. 85cm (34in)
1 x Agapanthus 'Blue' - blue flowers June/July flower height approx. 90cm (36in)
1 x Astible 'Red Sentinel' - red flowers June/August flower height approx. 55cm (22in)
Picture for illustrative purpose only.
Bulbs grown from cultivated stock. Bulbs must not be eaten.
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only (Mon-Fri collection)
- Available Cambridge
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT