Westland Growmore 10kg Tub
An easy to use granular feed for encouraging stronger healthier plant growth and abundant flowering
- Use as a base or top dressing
- Boosts fruit & vegetable crops
- Builds soil fertility
- Growmore provides the three major plant nutrients: Nitrogen (N) Phosphorus (P) & Potassium (K) in equal proportions making it a superb general-purpose feed for use all around the garden. Its balance of nutrients ensures even stimulation of growth in all plant parts meaning lots of fruit and flowers abundant foliage and a strong root system.
- NPK: 7-7-7
- Ready to use & rich in essential nutrients
- Nitrogen boosts green growth
- Phosphorus boosts roots to grow bigger & stronger
- Potassium boosts flowers
- Helps build soil fertility
Apply every 4-6 weeks throughout the growing season from February until the end of October. Use as a top dressing (sprinkled on the soil surface) or as a base dressing (worked into the soil with a spade or hoe). During dry weather water before and after application.
Young Plants - Dig into planting hole for best results. Use 2 handfuls (70 grams)
Established Plants - Sprinkle around the plant and water in for best results. Apply 4-5 handfuls per m2 (140-175g)
Soil Improver - Fork in feed to produce nutrient rich soils. Apply 3-4 handfuls per m2 (105-140g)
Works best with: Flowers, Fruit, Vegetables, Trees and Shrubs.
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only (Mon-Fri collection)
- Available Cambridge
- Courier Available - Delivery fee set per weight of items, preview available in basket
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT