Evergreen Easy Spreader +
The EverGreen Easy Spreader + is an easy to use lawn spreader which provides quick and accurate application of granular lawn care products as well as grass seed.
Local Delivery: I accept that I have read and checked delivery details.
Orders over a 30 mile radius will not be accepted at the checkout. Please email email@example.com for further assistance.
Local Delivery Areas
The Scotsdales local delivery team are only able to deliver items ordered online within a 30-mile radius of our Great Shelford store (120 Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, CB22 5JT). Once an order has been placed, we will be in contact to confirm a delivery date for you.
We use a third-party company to assist with UK nationwide deliveries of large items such as garden furniture and BBQ’s. Delivery fees are dependent on the size of the item and the delivery address. To request a quote, please contact us on 01223 842777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with –
- The item(s) of interest,
- Your delivery postcode and contact telephone number.
We aim to respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible.
Please note that you will be unable to proceed with orders at the checkout page for delivery addresses outside of our 30-mile radius.
- This is the spreader for no-fuss application of granular lawn care products. It is quick and easy to initially put together and then simple to use. And thanks to its variable settings it provides accurate controlled and even delivery of a wide range of lawn products. Its 53cm (21in) spreader width also ensures fast application.
- Even Application for Best Results
- When using a granular lawn feed it is vital to apply it evenly over the whole lawn at the recommended rate. Otherwise there will be areas that you overfeed – which could damage the grass – or underfeed – which means the grass isn't getting enough nutrients and weeds and moss will be missed and so won't be controlled when using a product that deals with these problems.
- The easiest way to ensure accurate and even application is to use a lawn spreader – especially on larger lawns.