Melcourt SylvaGrow Organic Multi Purpose 50l
SylvaGrow® Organic is a unique blend of fine bark (a by-product of sustainably managed British forests), green compost (a carefully-sourced, certified ingredient) and coir (from a single, known source).
Local Delivery: I accept that I have read and checked delivery details.
Orders over a 30 mile radius will not be accepted at the checkout. Please email email@example.com for further assistance.
Local Delivery Areas
The Scotsdales local delivery team are only able to deliver items ordered online within a 30-mile radius of our Great Shelford store (120 Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, CB22 5JT). Once an order has been placed, we will be in contact to confirm a delivery date for you.
We use a third-party company to assist with UK nationwide deliveries of large items such as garden furniture and BBQ’s. Delivery fees are dependent on the size of the item and the delivery address. To request a quote, please contact us on 01223 842777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with –
- The item(s) of interest,
- Your delivery postcode and contact telephone number.
We aim to respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible.
Please note that you will be unable to proceed with orders at the checkout page for delivery addresses outside of our 30-mile radius.
- Based on a formula used by professional organic growers throughout the UK
- Contains balanced organic fertilizers and seaweed meal for excellent vigour and disease resistance
- Performs best when routine liquid feeding is applied from around 3 – 4 weeks
- Soil Association approved
- Suitable for a wide range of uses around the garden
- Contains no peat
- RHS Endorsed
|Stock Availability||In Stock|
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only
- Available Cambridge
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT