Real Christmas Tree Recycling


Scotsdales are working in conjunction with the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity to recycle used real Christmas trees. We will have collections on the following dates: 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th January 2021 (postcode restrictions apply).

Postcodes: CB1, CB2, CB3, CB4, CB5. CB21, CB22, CB23 & CB24.

You must register your tree in advance as Arthur Rank will be unable to collect any trees that have not been registered on their list. 

Registration closes at 10am on 5th January 2021. 

 

Donations welcome

Arthur Rank would welcome a donation for the collection of your tree. 

How will this help Arthur Rank Hospice Charity?

After costs, 90% of the monies raised will go to the Hospice and the remaining 10% donated to other local charities.

How to book

To arrange a collection please book in at www.charityxmastreecollection.com