Job Type: Temporary
Location: Great Shelford
We’re looking for new individuals to join the greater Scotsdales family in our famous Elf Express event at our original and biggest site in Great Shelford this Christmas. We aim to make every customer experience better than the last, with our commitment to excellent service. We’re aiming for people who are as passionate as we are about customer service and engaging with clientele for a first rate service.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a number of enthusiastic people to take on the role of Santa’s Elves to assist Scotsdales and Santa spread the magic and joy of Christmas.
You’ll be positive and outgoing with a smiley disposition and be customer focused. You’ll be great with children, ideally having some experience of working with them. It goes without saying that you’ll love all things Christmas and enjoy this festive time of year.
What you’ll be doing
You will need to work on your own initiative and be ready to assist in a variety of roles as needed. The role we’re offering is flexible with duties varying from day to day, but can include any of the following if necessary:
- Working on our electronic till system to process orders and take customer payments
- Administering customer attendance sheets for the grotto experience
- Face to face customer service, answering queries and providing assistance when necessary
- Monitoring the present room and helping customers choose suitable options for their children
- Obtaining customer feedback for all aspects of their experience at Scotsdales and Santa’s grotto
- Manning the photo and gift area at the end of the experience to offer the opportunity for souvenirs
- Taking customers around the grotto experience and assisting Santa with his meet and greets
Experience & Requirements
Ideally successful candidates will have some experience in customer service. However, we aim to train all staff to the Scotsdales standard and will not rule out anyone willing to learn and take on board advice information provided for them.
Flexibility in working days is a must, we are open seven days a week. All staff will be required to work alternate weekends to allow for staff rotations.
These are fixed term positions with various part time shifts available from 16 November until Christmas Eve.
In your application please state CLEARLY your availability from 16 November to 24 December.
(PLEASE NOTE SHIFTS ARE ALL DAY).
How to apply
All applications must be submitted electronically to the Scotsdales HR Manager. Please send your CV and details of your availability to email@example.com
Please note, that due to the number of applications that we process, it isn’t always possible to respond to unsuccessful candidates.