Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg Plant Food 1l
Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg concentrate is an organic liquid plant food specially formulated for getting tastier produce in abundance. Made purely from plants, this 100% natural feed is glorious on produce with results in just 7 days but gentle on nature.
- High-performance organic liquid plant food specially formulated to grow twice as much produce, organically
- Perfect for pots, containers, beds and borders
- Results within 7 days – glorious on plants, gentle on nature
- Plant based and suitable for vegan growers
Ingredients: NPK: 4-1.5-4 (UK), 4-0.7-3.3 (ROI)
How to use:
Shake the bottle before use. Using the dosage guide dilute the liquid plant food into a watering can. Soak the soil around the base of each plant.
Where to use:
Use on fruits, vegetables and herbs all around the house and garden.
Start feeding when flowers & fruit start forming and continue to feed from early spring to late summer when plants are actively growing.
When to use / How often to apply:
Herbs: 1/4 cap to 1 L of water, feed weekly
Fruit & veg in pots: 1/2 cap to 1 L of water, feed weekly
Fruit & veg in soil: 1/2 cap to 1 L of water, feed weekly
High feeders: tomato/courgettes/potato/cabbage, feed weekly
Low feeders: carrots/onions/salads, feed every 2-3 weeks.
For strawberries: Only apply after harvest 2-3 times per year
Wash hands after use and wash splashes from skin.
Do not keep diluted feed
We recommend using gloves when gardening.
Store out of direct sunlight, in a cool dry place between 5°C and 35°C out of the reach of children.
Avoid over watering or allowing plants to dry out as this can cause damage to the roots.
We recommend using Miracle-Gro Performance Organics Fruit & Veg Compost to get even better results!
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only (Mon-Fri collection)
- Available Cambridge
- Courier Available - Delivery fee set per weight of items, preview available in basket
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT