will have to pay for returns unless faulty/damaged stock
Where can we deliver?
We can offer the option for national delivery on large items such as garden furniture and barbecues to mainland England, Wales and Southern Scotland only. We are unable to send items to Northern and Republic of Ireland, the Scottish Highlands and any of the surrounding islands.
How do we deliver?
Large deliveries outside of our local delivery area (see below section for details) are made via a third-party service who collect and deliver wrapped palletised goods. These are delivered to the nearest kerbside adjacent to the delivery address. The drivers will be unable to assist with the moevement of your furniture from the kerbside to your property.
When can we deliver?
The service is available Monday to Friday only. Once the items have been collected from our site it will take 3 working-days for the delivery to occur. Should you have a particular day or future date in mind for the delivery itself then please let us know in your delivery comments so that our team can review ahead of contacting you for further arrangements. Please be aware that we cannot guaruntee the date requested, but will speak with everyone before allocating a final date.
Will you contact me on the day?
Unfortunately, we do not have direct tracking details for the delivery depots that will be handling the specified deliveries for different parts of the country. As such we cannot gauruntee delivery times and will be unable to provide ETAs or updates throughout the day. However, if you contact us on the morning of your delivery, we may be able to gain more information from the service teams we work with.
What happens to the pallets after delivery?
The pallets will be left in your posession for you to dispose of upon receipt of the delivery. The delivery drivers will not be able to take these away with them before they depart.
What happens if there is a fault with the item?
If the item(s) are faulty then please contact us immediately on 01223 842777 and ask to speak with our garden furniture team. We can assess on a case by case basis as to the best course of action. If the furniture needs to be returns due to a fault with the items or due to an issue whilst in transit then we will cover for this. However, we will have to charge for any return deliveries for items that are in full working order.
For local deliveries, within 30 miles of Great Shelford, our standard charge is £10, with FREE delivery for orders of £150 or more in one transaction.
- Please click here and look for your town / village to see when we deliver in your area.
- Orders may take up to 7 - 14 working days to deliver.
- Once your order has been processed we will email you with your delivery date.
- Deliveries are made between Monday - Friday.
- We’re sorry, but we can’t deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
- Deliveries will be made within 14 days of the date of your order, depending on availability of stock. This may be longer in extremely busy periods.
- All our delivery areas have a specific day of the week allocated to them. We’ll let you know more details when you make your purchase.
- Please understand that due to traffic conditions and other factors beyond our control, we cannot offer a timed delivery service.
- Our charges are based on individual items being able to be handled by one person. If your order needs more than one person to deliver it, we may need to charge extra. We’ll talk about this with you when you place your order.
- To prevent personal injury or damage to goods or property, we can only deliver goods to a convenient location for our vehicle, and leave it on a safe and accessible area of hard standing. This is left to the discretion of our delivery team. In general, for heavy items, this is the nearest roadside point, unless otherwise agreed when you place your order.
- Delivery doesn’t include assembly, installation or planting. In some cases, goods may be delivered in flatpack form.
- If you have any questions, please ask one of our members of staff, phone us on 01223 842777 or email us at email@example.com
Other things to consider:
- Is there anywhere for us to leave your delivery if you’re not in when we arrive? For example, with a neighbour or behind your garage.
- Have you told us about anything which might make delivery difficult? Examples might include steps, narrow access, or a gravel drive.
- Does delivery require more than one person? If yes, are you available to help the driver unload?
- Have you given us enough information to contact you easily? For instance, your mobile phone or daytime telephone number.
We have a wide range of products available to buy and view on our website, try using our search bar above to see if we stock the items you're looking for.
If you still can't find what you need, then please contact our stores to speak with our friendly teams today.
We’re always here to help, so if you have any questions, please call us on 01223 842777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
"We are passionate about plants and 100% committed to sourcing and supplying the healthiest, happiest plants we can."
"We will always prioritise to our local growers first for our stock requirements."