Toprose Rose & Shrub Feed 1kg
With a little care, roses can be encouraged to last for many years creating elegant blooms and beautiful scents. To get the best from your roses, a successful care involves applying a specialised rose food that contains well balanced nutrients.
Toprose - Britain's best-selling granular rose food - is ideal for your plants. In addition to the essentials Nitrogen, Phosphate and Potash, Toprose also contains Iron and Magnesium to guard against nutrient deficiency and prevent premature leaf drop and discolouring. It is easy to apply, simply sprinkle around roses and shrubs to increase root development and encourage nutrient absorption.
- The perfect balance of nutrients for bright and beautiful roses and shrubs.
- Contains long-lasting nitrogen for balanced growth.
- Iron and magnesium promote intensely coloured blooms and guard against premature leaf drop.
- Twice a season application, easily absorbed nutrients. For use on roses and all shrubs
- Vital for best performance with roses that tend to have poor root systems
Roses are investment plants for most gardeners, so they need high quality products they can trust. Toprose provides the total rose care package, including premium plant feeds, as well as product to help prevent pest and disease getting hold of these beloved flowers.
|Brand||SBM Life Science|
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only (Mon-Fri collection)
- Available Cambridge
- Courier Available - Delivery fee set per weight of items, preview available in basket
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT