LevingtonÂ® TomoriteÂ® 500ml
Liquid Tomato Fertiliser
Encourages high yields of top quality full-flavoured tomatoes. Also ideal for all other fruiting vegetables and flowering pot plants that appreciate a high potash feed.
- Contains seaweed extract that supplies many micro-nutrients essential for maximum growth and better crops.
- Ideal for feeding growing bags giant planters and tomatoes growing in containers and open soil.
- Britain’s favourite liquid plant food for tomatoes
- Levington Tomorite is a liquid concentrate plant food enriched with balanced plant foods and seaweed extract. When diluted in water it provides a rich brown plant food that contains all the energy and nutrients to encourage great crops of tomatoes sweet peppers aubergines cucumbers and more.
- Because the nutrient balance is high in potash this rich plant food is also recommended to encourage decorative plants into stronger and richer flowering and high yields of other tasty fruit and vegetables. Levington Tomorite is recommended for feeding tomatoes and other flowering and fruiting plants growing under glass out in the garden and in growing bags or other patio containers.
- Feeding tomatoes should start after the first truss of fruit has set.
- NPK: 4-3-8
- The 500ml bottle will make up to 112.5 litres of full strength plant food.
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Available Cambridge
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT