Scotts Easygreen Rotary Spreader
For quick and easy application of lawn care treatments over large areas. Each application strip gives wider coverage to feed large areas quickly and accurately. Variable settings to apply Scotts Lawn Builder EverGreen granules and grass seed.
Product Sku: 318741
Local Delivery: I accept that I have read and checked delivery details.
Orders over a 30 mile radius will not be accepted at the checkout. Please email email@example.com for further assistance.
Local Delivery Areas
The Scotsdales local delivery team are only able to deliver items ordered online within a 30-mile radius of our Great Shelford store (120 Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, CB22 5JT). Once an order has been placed, we will be in contact to confirm a delivery date for you.
We use a third-party company to assist with UK nationwide deliveries of large items such as garden furniture and BBQ’s. Delivery fees are dependent on the size of the item and the delivery address. To request a quote, please contact us on 01223 842777 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with –
- The item(s) of interest,
- Your delivery postcode and contact telephone number.
We aim to respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible.
Please note that you will be unable to proceed with orders at the checkout page for delivery addresses outside of our 30-mile radius.
- If you have a large lawn orchard or paddock this is the widest spread obtained from a domestic lawn applicator with variable settings
- Treating large areas of grassland with lawn care granules is time consuming so finding an adjustable spreader that gives the widest possible spread is the key to quicker treatment and more time to admire the results. It’s fun to use too a real boy’s toy that delivers great results.
- The Scotts EasyGreen Rotary Spreader throws the granules evenly in front of the moving spreader covering a broad strip approximately 3 metres (10 feet) wide so you can quickly treat large lawns paddocks orchards evenly and accurately. Simply adjust the setting according to the product you are using (see our spreader settings guide) and away you go. There’s an on/off grip handle so starting and stopping the application of the granules is easy and accurate when you get to the end of a strip.
- Because the outer edges of each broad strip receive slightly less granules than the core centre you should overlap the strips by approximately 30cm (1ft). This will ensure even greening to the whole area.