Scotts Easygreen Rotary Spreader
For quick and easy application of lawn care treatments over large areas. Each application strip gives wider coverage to feed large areas quickly and accurately. Variable settings to apply Scotts Lawn Builder EverGreen granules and grass seed.
Product Sku: 318741
- If you have a large lawn orchard or paddock this is the widest spread obtained from a domestic lawn applicator with variable settings
- Treating large areas of grassland with lawn care granules is time consuming so finding an adjustable spreader that gives the widest possible spread is the key to quicker treatment and more time to admire the results. It’s fun to use too a real boy’s toy that delivers great results.
- The Scotts EasyGreen Rotary Spreader throws the granules evenly in front of the moving spreader covering a broad strip approximately 3 metres (10 feet) wide so you can quickly treat large lawns paddocks orchards evenly and accurately. Simply adjust the setting according to the product you are using (see our spreader settings guide) and away you go. There’s an on/off grip handle so starting and stopping the application of the granules is easy and accurate when you get to the end of a strip.
- Because the outer edges of each broad strip receive slightly less granules than the core centre you should overlap the strips by approximately 30cm (1ft). This will ensure even greening to the whole area.
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Available Cambridge
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT