Vitax Copper Mixture 175g
Out of stock
A blend of Copper Manganese and Zinc 3 vital trace elements for use on crops suffering from trace element deficiencies.
- Copper deficiency can occur in beets onions & top fruit on peaty sandy and shallow organic chalk soils.
- Manganese deficiency occurs in many crops including potatoes beans peas brassicas carrots celery fruits & onions in peaty soils with pH above 6.0 and mineral soils above pH 6.5
- Zinc deficiency can also occur in fruit grown on sandy soils with high pH & phosphate levels
- Soluble in water - allowing spray application
- One pack makes 9 litres of spray
- Mixture contains: 4.5% copper oxychloride 2.7% zinc oxide 9% manganese sulphate
- 175g pack