Vine Weevil Killer 20sqm
A nematode treatment for the control and killing of Vine Weevil
Vine weevil is one of the most destructive garden pests attacking a wide range of garden plants. Damage is caused by both the adult Vine weevil beetle and the larval stage. However the damage caused by the larvae is the most destructive and damaging to plants. Larvae live near the roots of the plants feeding on the roots. For small or young plants the damage can be fatal.
- Nematodes for treatment of vine weevil larvae
- Treats up to 20m2 of flower bed/open soil
- Pack contains 10 million live nematodes
- Apply between March-May and a second treatment between August-November
- Supplied as low temperature Steinernema species nematodes for spring application and Heterorhabditis species for late summer