Westland Organic Potato & Vegetable Feed - 1.5kg
Westland All Vegetable Feed is the perfect choice for those that are looking to create the best possible vegetable crop. Ideal for allotment vegetables, producing healthy, tasty vegetables.
Product Sku: 313964
- Ready to use granules
- Essential nutrients for healthy, tasty vegetables
- 100% natural and organic
- Stronger, healthier roots
- Produces rich, leafy growth
- Safe to use in gardens with children and pets
- Manufacturer: Westland
How to use:
"Apply early in the season as a base fertiliser when preparing your vegetable beds for planting and then apply an additional feed 3-4 weeks after planting to ensure a top quality and healthy yield.
Spread 100g/m2 of granules (approx. 2-3 handfuls) evenly over the bare soil and work into soil whilst digging or using a rake, during the final preparation of vegetable beds. The base dressing should be applied 2-3 weeks before planting your vegetables to allow the fertiliser to start working. An additional feed (approximately 50g/m2) of organic Potato & Vegetable fertiliser should be applied 4-6 weeks after emergence by sprinkling evenly along the vegetable rows taking care not to get the fertiliser onto the plants.
When planting in a Potato Growing Bag - Mix 100g/m2 of granules (approx. 2-3 handfuls) evenly into 60 litres of compost before putting the compost into the Growing Bag. Fill the bag with approximately 40 litres of compost, plant the tubers and cover with 10cm of compost. When the shoots emerge, cover with more compost and continue earthing up the potatoes until the compost is 5cm from the top of the bag.
What should I do after use?
Check the vegetables weekly after planting looking out for signs of yellowing or poor growth. If this happens apply a side dressing or a liquid feed to ensure healthy high yielding vegetables."
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only (Mon-Fri collection)
- Available Cambridge
- Courier Available - Delivery fee set per weight of items, preview available in basket
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT