Miracle-Gro Rose & Shrub 1kg
Continuous Release Plant Food
Specially formulated for roses and other shrubs.
The granules contain a unique mix of 5 nutrients with extra magnesium to give strong healthy plants with deep rich coloured blooms gorgeous fragrances and greener leaves.
One application in early spring feeds for the whole growing season removing the need for regular feeding.
- Can be used in the planting hole with new plants
- A special coating on the granules controls the release of plant food so that it matches the plant’s needs. It only releases nutrients when conditions are right for plant growth and when the plants need them. This ensures that plants are not short of balanced nutrients for up to 6 months from just 1 application.
- This release ensures steady even growth – not uneven surges – which is far better for producing strong sturdy healthy plants that perform much better in the garden.
- The release rate is controlled by soil temperature. The warmer it gets the faster plants grow and more nutrients are released. This also ensures there is little risk of under- and overfeeding and wastage due to excessive leaching out of the soil or compost – something that can be common with un-coated solid feeds especially in very wet or waterlogged conditions
- NPK: 15-11-15
|Stock Availability||In Stock|
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only
- Available Cambridge
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT