Kent & Stowe Stainless Steel Capability Trowel FSC-100%
Introducing The Capability Trowel, inspired by the work of Lancelot ‘Capability’ Brown, one of England’s greatest gardeners. The Capability Trowel has been designed in his belief that in gardening everything could be improved. This trowel has the functionality to endure many gardening tasks. It has a multitude of functions including a hammer for hammering canes and posts, as well as a serrated edge for weeding. Furthermore, this is the only trowel you will ever need.
For local deliveries, within 30 miles of Great Shelford, our standard charge is £10, with FREE delivery for orders of £150 or more in one transaction.
- Please click here and look for your town / village to see when we deliver in your area.
- Orders may take up to 7 - 14 working days to deliver.
- Once your order has been processed we will email you with your delivery date.
- Deliveries are made between Monday - Friday.
- We’re sorry, but we can’t deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
If you’re close to our garden centre at Great Shelford, we can also offer our FREE Click & Collect service.
- Place your order online, and we will contact you when your items are ready to collect.
- We can currently only accommodate for collections Monday-Friday.
- If you need to collect your order sooner, please let us know.
- We’ll hold your items until you collect them, unless you ask to do something else.
- Click & Collect is currently only available at our Great Shelford garden centre.
Starting from just £6.95 (prices will vary dependent on size and weight of the items), we can also send orders by Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For, or with a courier company, to UK mainland addresses only.
- If you order by 1.00pm, we’ll aim to send your goods that day (though this can’t be fully guaranteed). Delivery times are estimated 3-5 working days.
- We’re sorry, but we can’t arrange Saturday and Sunday deliveries. Orders received after 1.00pm on Fridays will be dispatched on the following Monday (not including Bank Holiday Mondays, when the order will be dispatched on Tuesday).
- Orders sent with this secure service will need to be signed for.
- In the Highlands of Scotland, this service is available at a cost starting from £19.99.
- High quality stainless steel head
- Excellent rust resistance and minimum soil adhesion
- Handle made from beautiful FSC® certified ash wood. Contoured for a perfect comfortable grip
- Serrated edge for weeding and also opening compost bags
- Pointed tip for tough soils
- Accurate planting depth scale
- Robust hammer to aid hammering in anything from vine eyes as well as posts
- Ideal for potting, planting, weeding and turning over soil
- 20 year guarantee
|Brand||Kent & Stowe|
|Stock Availability||Out of Stock|
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only
- Available Cambridge
- Courier Available - Delivery fee set per weight of items, preview available in basket
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT
More about Kent & Stowe
Kent & Stowe offers award winning high quality garden tools, expertly hand crafted for today’s gardener. Their comprehensive range of UK designed high quality garden tools covers all aspects of digging, cultivating, cutting and tidying.
Kent& Stowe digging tools
Kent & Stowe hand tools
Kent & Stowe cutting tools
We are a locally-based Cambridgeshire company and our friendly staff are always on hand to assist with purchases, advice and after-care tips. We only stock the highest quality brands to make sure that we're giving our customers a guarantee of quality from the get go.
If your looking for something in particular but can't find it online, then call us on 01223 842777 to speak with a member of our team today.