Growing Success Slug & Snail Trap
Growing Success Slug & Snail Trap is a sturdy trap that you insert into the ground and fill with brine or beer with salt. The trap allows for a chemical free control of molluscs.
Growing Success Slug & Snail Trap is designed to help protect plants from damage caused by slugs and snails. It will attract them from a 1.5 metre radius and will trap up to 50 slugs and snails at a time. For best results use more than one trap and deploy traps before planting out.
- Specifically designed to help protect plants from the damage caused by slugs and snails
- Will attract slugs and snails within a 1.5 metre radius
- For best results use more than one trap and deploy traps before planting out
- Allows slugs and snails to be killed without the use of synthetic chemicals
- Dead slugs and snails can easily be disposed of without having to be handled
What to Expect
Slugs and snails will be attracted to the trap and enter it. The slugs and snails will be unable to climb out and will drown.
Once the trap is full, dispose of its contents, reset it and it will continue to catch slugs and snails.
- Pesticide free and suitable for organic gardening
- Traps up to 50 slugs
|Stock Availability||In Stock|
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only
- Available Cambridge
- Courier Available - Delivery fee set per weight of items, preview available in basket
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT