Westland Sulphate Of Ammonia 1.5kg
A ready to use fertiliser that provides a rapid source of nitrogen for a variety of green leafed vegetables fruit trees and shrubs.
Product Sku: 313881
- Sulphate of Ammonia has a very high nitrogen content. This makes it ideal for encouraging strong leaf and stem development. Nitrogen (N) also helps improve leaf colour promotes lush green leafy vegetables and counteracts chlorosis (leaf yellowing)
- Ammoniacal Nitrogen (N) 21.0%
- Fast acting nitrogen feed
- Cures leaf yellowing
- Ready to use granules
- Promotes lush, green, healthy foliage
- Encourages strong leaf growth
- NPK 21-0-0
- Size 1.5kg
- Manufacturer: Westland
|Stock Availability||In Stock|
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only
- Available Cambridge
- Courier Available - Delivery fee set per weight of items, preview available in basket
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT
More about Westland
Westland is a market leader in all core gardening categories. They supply a wide range of gardening, bird and pet care as well as environmental products and are specialists in plant health and care.
Westland composts and soil conditioners
Westland plant feed & fertilisers