Westland Seaweed Enhanced Plant Food 2.5Kg
Seaweed Enhanced Feed contains many beneficial trace elements, natural hormones and proteins for boosting plant and soil health.
Sustainably sourced from the Irish coast, Westland's seaweed has been enhanced with organic plant food to create a plant growth stimulant that not only conditions soil, but also provides a nutrient rich feed. Use all around the garden to improve plant health, enrich soil and also to get the compost heap working better.
Product Sku: 314030
- Increased crop yield
- Improves root initiation and growth
- Improves tolerance to stress
- Completely natural and organic & sustainably sourced
- Nutrient rich feed & Soil conditioner
How to use:
For flowers, trees, fruits, vegetables and lawns apply every 4–6 weeks throughout the growing season from February until the end of October. For composting, apply whenever you add new material to the heap.
For flowers -apply 90g/m2 on the soil surface and gently fork in. Take care that the product does not touch the plant leaves and stems. Water in well after application.
For trees, shrubs & fruit - Apply 90g/m2 on the soil surface and gently fork in without disturbing the plant roots. Alternatively, sprinkle over the soil surface and around the stem of the plant and water thoroughly. Take care that the product does not touch the plant leaves and stems. When planting out apply 90g/m2 to the bottom of the planting hole and mix well with the soil or compost when refilling. Water in well after application.
For vegetables - Apply 90g/m2 as a top-dressing to the soil surface and work in well.
For Lawns - Apply 90g/m2. Apply evenly to the lawn on a dry day when the grass is actively growing and the soil is moist. Water in well afterwards.
When composting - Apply approximately 90g over the surface of the compost after every 15cm of additional material added.
|Stock Availability||In Stock|
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only
- Available Cambridge
- Courier Available - Delivery fee set per weight of items, preview available in basket
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT
More about Westland
Westland is a market leader in all core gardening categories. They supply a wide range of gardening, bird and pet care as well as environmental products and are specialists in plant health and care.
Westland composts and soil conditioners
Westland plant feed & fertilisers