Westland Rose Food 3kg
3kg - Enriched with Horse Manure
Westland Rose Food contains the key nutrients roses need to produce a fantastic show of beautiful blooms. Gardeners have long known that roses love horse manure and now there's a simple, mess-free way to reap the benefits by using Westland Rose Food.
Product Sku: 314064
- High potassium content encourages bigger more beautiful blooms to develop
- Essential trace elements and the right balance of key nutrients keep roses healthy and strong
- Contains both fast acting and naturally slow release nutrients which enrich and improve the soil
- NPK: 4:3.5:7
- Adds organic matter
How to use:
For Established Roses - Apply 1–2 handfuls (25–50g) per rose bush, scattering the pellets evenly over the soil around the base of the plant. Work the pellets into the soil and water if dry to encourage the feed to start working. For best results we recommend: A first feed in spring once the roses have started into new growth, to ensure a first flush of quality blooms. A second feed in summer after the first flush of flowers has faded, to encourage even more blooms to form.
When planting new roses, incorporating Westland Rose Food into the planting soil will ensure they establish fully and quickly develop into healthy, bountiful plants. Mix 1–2 handfuls (25–50g) of Westland Rose Food into the soil at the bottom of the planting hole.
Adjust the amount of Westland Rose Food you apply according to the size of the rose; less for very small roses, more for very large and climbing roses.
Removing old and failing blooms, or dead-heading, encourages new blooms to form and extends the flowering season. Watering roses in dry spells reduces stress and encourages Westland Rose Food to release more potassium. This helps prevent mildew. Mulching around roses suppresses weeds, retains soil moisture, and helps the friendly bugs and earthworms in your garden soil release all the goodness of Westland Rose Food.
Westland Rose Food is great for use all around the garden. It is particularly suitable for garden shrubs or fruit trees and bushes as it contains lots of the nutrients these plants need to perform really well.
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only (Mon-Fri collection)
- Available Cambridge
- Courier Available - Delivery fee set per weight of items, preview available in basket
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT