Weber® Pulse 2000 with Cart - Black
Designed for modern living, the Weber Pulse Electric Barbecue is ideal for creating delicious grilled flavours without the flames. This new form of grilling especially suits urban environments. It’s quick to get going and easy to use, stylish, portable and perfect for a small garden or balcony.
It combines high-end technology and state-of-the-art digital performance to provide you with a new and revolutionary way of barbecuing. And with a flameless electric Pulse barbecue, there’s never any fear of running out of barbecue fuel or upsetting the neighbours.
Product Sku: 408018
Available at Weber World, Horningsea
- LED temperature display and status indicator lights
- iGrill technology to check food temperature on your mobile app
- Pre-heating tone indicates the right temperature to start cooking
- Porcelain enamelled cast iron retains heat and leaves BBQ sear marks
- Tall lid
- 2 heating element / burning
- Grease management system
- Easy to clean with removable components
- Stand with BBQ tool hooks and shelf rack
- Grill size: 49 x 39cm
- Is it flat packed? Yes
- Some assembly required
- Warranty: 5 Year limited
- Manufacturer: Weber
- Height 111.1cm x Width 112cm x Depth 76cm
- Grill size: 49 x 39cm
|Stock Availability||Out of Stock|
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Available Cambridge
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT
Weber have been perfecting the craft of manufacturing BBQ's since 1952, pioneering and creating new designs such as the kettle BBQ. Weber are proud BBQ enthusiasts and want to share their knowledge and passion to improve the overall BBQ experience for all. Find out full range here.
More products from Weber
- Weber Certified BBQ Courses - Father's Day Weekend June 2022
Starting at £45.00
- Weber Certified BBQ Courses - National Butcher's Day May 2022
Starting at £35.00