A systemic fungicide for the control of fungal diseases on roses other flowering and ornamental plants trees shrubs and conifers in the garden greenhous conseravtory and home.
Controls existing infections of blackspot (roses) powdery mildew and rust.
Local Delivery: I accept that I have read and checked delivery details.
Orders over a 30 mile radius will not be accepted at the checkout. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Local Delivery Areas
The Scotsdales local delivery team are only able to deliver items ordered online within a 30-mile radius of our Great Shelford store (120 Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, CB22 5JT). Once an order has been placed, we will be in contact to confirm a delivery date for you.
We use a third-party company to assist with UK nationwide deliveries of large items such as garden furniture and BBQ’s. Delivery fees are dependent on the size of the item and the delivery address. To request a quote, please contact us on 01223 842777 or email email@example.com with –
- The item(s) of interest,
- Your delivery postcode and contact telephone number.
We aim to respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible.
Please note that you will be unable to proceed with orders at the checkout page for delivery addresses outside of our 30-mile radius.
- Recommended for use on roses and other flowering and decorative plants such a fuchsias hollyhocks pelargoniums and asters. The systemic action gives protection to new growth and can protect for up to 3 months when used at intervals recommended on the pack.
- Protects plants against further disease attacks including protection on new growth
- Enhances - leaves shine with plant oils
- Active ingredient: Triticonazole
- Size: 225ml
Products marked ® or ™ are trademarks of The Scotts Company LLC or its subsidaries