Forest Garden Traditional Trellis 180x90cm
This Traditional Trellis from Forest features substantial 15mm thick x 30mm wide battens that are spaced to give plenty of room for climbing plants to weave between. When covered and in full bloom this trellis is perfect for brightening up a back wall or courtyard.
The battens are fine sawn with a rounded front profile for an attractive finish.
All the timber is Pressure Treated to protect it from rot so the finished product will last many years. Comes with a 15 year Anti-Rot guarantee.
|Stock Availability||In Stock|
|Product Dimensions (cm)||
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only
- Available Cambridge
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT