Forest Garden Linear Corner Planter 1.6m
Transform an unloved corner of your garden with the contemporary style Linear Corner Planter. Ideally sized for a variety of decorative shrubs such as box, standards, miniature firs and will look beautiful when filled with flowering plants.
The planter has a modern look, with strong horizontal lines and natural timber colouring, it’s sure to add interest and structure to any garden. This Linear Corner Planter will add a focal point in any garden corner, or because of its height, is an ideal way of decoratively screening off an area of your garden.
For a superior finish, the timber used is smooth-planed and Pressure Treated with a preservative to protect it against rot. The planter is kept off the ground by Pressure Treated battens. The planters each come with a porous lining to keep soil and moisture in and ensure your plants thrive.
Please Note - This item is flat packed and requires self assembly
Product SKU: 520005
- Stylish and contemporary addition to any garden
- Manufactured from smooth-planed timber for a superior build
- False bottom minimises compost required to fill
- Complete with porous lining
- Pressure treated to ensure longevity
- Holds approximately 341L of compost
- 15 Year Anti-Rot Guarantee
- Manufactured from FSC® certified timber
- Flat packed for easy self-assembly
- Height: 85cm
- Width: 160cm
- Depth: 160cm
|Stock Availability||Out of Stock|
|Product Dimensions (cm)||
- Local Delivery Available (within 30 miles of Scotsdales CB22 5JT)
- Click and Collect - Great Shelford only
- Available Cambridge
If you’re not totally happy with anything you’ve bought from us, you can return it for an exchange or refund.
- Items bought in our garden centres can be returned within 28 days with proof of purchase.
- After 28 days, items can still be returned at the discretion of our staff, excluding garden tools, electrical goods, and plants under our 1-year guarantee.
- Items bought from our website can also be returned: please call us first on 01223 842777.
- Scotsdales are fully compliant with all regulations concerning distance selling. You can return any item you’re not happy with within 28 days of receiving it provided you have contacted us within 7 working days of receipt to advise of its return.
- Unless the item is faulty, you’ll need to pay postage to return it to us.
- For your protection and peace of mind, we recommend you use a recorded delivery service, and check that the compensation value covers the value of the item.
- To get a full refund, simply return the item to us in its original condition, in its original packaging within 28 days of cancellation.
- Items should be returned to the following address: Web Sales, Scotsdales Garden Centre, Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT