Event Tickets - Terms and Conditions
- We are very happy to offer refunds for unused tickets. To qualify for a refund, we require at least 72 hours’ notice of your intent to cancel your booked slot. This allows us the opportunity to offer this space to other customers.
- Refunds will be offered in the same form as the payment made.
- Refunds can only be processed Monday-Friday. If you require a refund during the weekend please email email@example.com with the details of the cancellation and a contact telephone number.
- Should you wish to amend or cancel your booking/s slot for any of our ticketed events (including the Christmas grotto), a minimum notice period of 72 hours is required.
- All children attending our events will need to be accompanied by a guardian aged 16 years or over. This is necessary for both health and safety and safe guarding measures.
- Please ensure that you have a copy of your ticket or e-ticket for the event on arrival. Entrance to the event may not be granted without this.
- Your ticket provides the time & date of your booking. It is really important that you double check these before setting off for the event. We will be unable to accept tickets for a slot other than the specific date and time as printed on your ticket.
- Should you for any reason lose or misplace your e-ticket, or are concerned that the e-mail is missing, please contact our Great Shelford store on 01223 842 777 for further assistance. We are very happy to resend E-tickets to customers at any time.
- Your ticket or e-ticket will only be redeemable at the specific branch for which your event has been booked. So please double check the event details before attending.
- Scotsdales reserve the right to refuse entry to any of our events if we feel that the safety and wellbeing of other customers or staff are in any way threatened.
- Delegate safety is a priority for Scotsdales, and we will take appropriate action to ensure safe evacuation for all delegates at any of our events. In the event of an emergency, we ask that you please follow the direction provided by the Scotsdales team.
- If you would like to make a comment regarding any of our events, then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We take all feedback with the utmost seriousness whether positive or negative and will provide you with a clear and concise answer to the best of our ability.
Please note, that our online shop holds a different set of Terms and Conditions that may affect any additional purchases that you make. Please review these here for further information.