For local deliveries, within 30 miles of Great Shelford, our standard charge is £10, with FREE delivery for orders of £100 or more in one transaction.
- Please click the link on the left and enter your town / village to see when we deliver in your area.
- Orders may take up to 7 – 14 working days to deliver.
- Once your order has been processed we will email you with your delivery date.
- Deliveries are made between Monday – Friday.
- We’re sorry, but we can’t deliver on Saturday or Sunday.
Other things to consider:
- Is there anywhere for us to leave your delivery if you’re not in when we arrive? For example, with a neighbour or behind your garage.
- Have you told us about anything which might make delivery difficult? Examples might include steps, narrow access, or a gravel drive.
- Does delivery require more than one person? If yes, are you available to help the driver unload?
- Have you given us enough information to contact you easily? For instance, your mobile phone or daytime telephone number.
Please also note the following:
- Deliveries will be made within 14 days of the date of your order, depending on availability of stock. This may be longer in extremely busy periods.
- All our delivery areas have a specific day of the week allocated to them. We’ll let you know more details when you make your purchase.
- Please understand that due to traffic conditions and other factors beyond our control, we cannot offer a timed delivery service.
- Our charges are based on individual items being able to be handled by one person. If your order needs more than one person to deliver it, we may need to charge extra. We’ll talk about this with you when you place your order.
- To prevent personal injury or damage to goods or property, we can only deliver goods to a convenient location for our vehicle, and leave it on a safe and accessible area of hard standing. This is left to the discretion of our delivery team. In general, for heavy items, this is the nearest roadside point, unless otherwise agreed when you place your order.
- Delivery doesn’t include assembly, installation or planting. In some cases, goods may be delivered in flatpack form.
- If you have any questions, please ask one of our members of staff, phone us on 01223 842777 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you place an order for a small item with us (for example, packets of seeds or gift vouchers), we can send it to you FREE, using Royal Mail First Class Post:
- There won’t be any need to sign for delivery, but goods are not insured. If they’re lost in transit, we can’t accept responsibility.
- We aim to post orders received by 2.00pm on the same day. Orders received after 2.00pm will be dispatched the next WORKING day.
From just £4.95, we can also send orders by Royal Mail 1st Class Signed For, or with a courier company, to UK mainland addresses only.
- If you order by 1.00pm, we’ll aim to send your goods that day (though this can’t be fully guaranteed). You should receive your order the next WORKING day.
- We’re sorry, but we can’t arrange Saturday and Sunday deliveries. Orders received before 1.00pm on Fridays should be delivered on the following Monday (not including Bank Holiday Mondays, when the order will be delivered on Tuesday).
- Orders received after 1.00pm on Fridays will not be dispatched until the following Monday (not including Bank Holiday Mondays, when the item will be sent on Tuesday and delivered on Wednesday.
- Orders sent with this secure service will need to be signed for.
- In the Highlands of Scotland, this service is available at a cost of £19.99.
Click & Collect
If you’re close to our garden centre at Great Shelford, we can also offer our FREE Click & Collect service.
- Place your order online, and it will be ready for you to collect at any time after 11.00am on the following day.
- If you need to collect your order sooner, please let us know.
- We’ll hold your items until you collect them, unless you ask to do something else.
- Click & Collect is currently only available at our Great Shelford garden centre.