An economical concentrate that combines a systemic insecticide with a systemic fungicide to control pests and diseases on roses and other flowering and ornamental plants. Simply dilute in water and spray onto plants to kill pests such as greenfly and blackfly within 24 hours. Fights existing infections of powdery mildew rose blackspot and rust and protects new growth from further infestation.
- RoseClear Ultra kills greenfly blackfly and other aphids even those that are hiding away under leaves.
- It controls existing infections of the key diseases on roses and other ornamentals namely rose blackspot powdery mildew and rust.
- It also protects plants from further infestations of aphids and diseases with a recommended spraying interval of 3 - 4 weeks between applications.
- A single spray as soon as you see the first few greenfly or blackfly will kill them within 24 hours so helping to prevent them multiplying into a huge population that could otherwise weaken your plants and disfigure the growth of stems leaves and buds. The systemic spray will be absorbed through the leaves and move around the plant to give the treated plants including any new growth internal protection from both pests and diseases.
- Active Ingredients: Triticonazole and acetamiprid
- Size: 200ml concentrate (makes 20L)