Your Scotsdales Terms and Conditions
- These terms and conditions, as well as the Privacy Notice displayed (together “Terms”), govern the Your Scotsdales scheme (“Your Scotsdales“). Additional terms and conditions may also apply for optional elements of Your Scotsdales such as competitions and prize draws. The Terms may be amended at any time by Scotsdales, and the current version will be displayed here. Membership of Your Scotsdales is deemed acceptance of the Terms by any member or proposed member.
- To be a member of Your Scotsdales, you must be resident in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland and aged 18 years or over. We may refuse an application for any reason. You may only have one Your Scotsdales account. We reserve the right to refuse, merge or close additional accounts at any time. You can choose to leave Your Scotsdales at any time by contacting Scotsdales, or by opting out of receiving marketing information from Scotsdales. You must keep us informed of any changes to your personal or membership details. We will not be responsible for any loss of vouchers or benefits resulting from details being out of date or inaccurate.
- The Your Scotsdales application form must be filled out completely in order for you to qualify for the programme and handed in at either the information desk or one of the identified Your Scotsdales boxes around the store. You will then receive your vouchers in the post within 30 days of signing up.
- If you signed up to Your Scotsdales in-store, your card will be activated 10 days after registering at which point you will be able to use it in-store at the checkout.
- If you signed up to Your Scotsdales online, your loyalty card will be sent to you via your postal address.
- One booklet of vouchers will be posted to each household, not per member in each household.
- The Your Scotsdales card is not transferrable, is not a cheque guarantee, debit or credit card and cannot be copied and can only be used by the member who is named and registered for the card. Your Scotsdales card and any other items issued by us remain the property of Scotsdales and we may, at any time, terminate the Your Scotsdales membership scheme. Your Scotsdales card must be returned to us on request or destroyed when no longer valid for use.
- You must have Your Scotsdales card and paper voucher to redeem any Your Scotsdales offer. Only original vouchers will be accepted. Photocopy or scanned vouchers will not be accepted.
- A maximum of 3 free hot drinks can only be redeemed by each household irrespective of the number of cards held, each quarter.
- We may at our discretion decline to issue, withdraw or cancel Your Scotsdales accounts, card and vouchers at any time.
- We may rescind Your Scotsdales membership at any time if you appear to have breached the Terms or behaved in an inappropriate, misleading or abusive manner.
- We reserve the right to monitor the number of memberships in any household, and the right to cancel any suspected duplicated memberships.
- Except where stated below, the Your Scotsdales card is valid at any of the Scotsdales stores in Great Shelford, Horningsea and Fordham. The Your Scotsdales card is not valid on any purchases made online via scotsdalegardencentre.co.uk.
- Your Scotsdales is only for personal use by consumers. Your Scotsdales card may not be used for any business or commercial purpose. Use of a Your Scotsdales card does not constitute proof of purchase.
- Your Scotsdales card and vouchers remain the responsibility of the member, as do any security details relating to the account. We will not be held responsible for any loss arising from the member failing to ensure their safe-keeping.
- Your Scotsdales card and vouchers cannot be transferred, bought, sold or in any way traded. Only one voucher can be redeemed at any one time, and cannot be combined with any other offer.
- All vouchers are subject to an expiry date, beyond which they cannot be used or reissued. Vouchers that are lost or mislaid will not be reissued. Vouchers for a hot drink are only redeemable at the Sunflower Café in Great Shelford, Horningsea and Fordham.
- Please see our Privacy Notice to see what personal data we collect, when we collect it and how we use it as part of the Your Scotsdales loyalty programme.
- The Terms are governed by English law, and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. The promoter of Your Scotsdales is Scotsdale Nursery & Garden Centre Ltd of 120 Cambridge Rd, Great Shelford, Cambridge CB22 5JT.
- A replacement card can be ordered by calling Your Scotsdales team on 01223 842777.
- If you lose your loyalty card we will replace it free of charge up to 3 times. Every card thereafter will be charged at £5 per card.
- Scotsdales reserve the right to discontinue membership of the scheme after one year of inactivity of your Card.
Please be aware that due to Covid-19 we have paused our quarterly voucher booklets. The impact of Covid-19 on the supply chain has meant we’re unable to guarantee or honour any vouchers on products and plants.
We are doing all we can to resume the voucher booklets once we feel we can fulfil the vouchers at a later stage this year.
For more details on our Covid-19 safety measures please click here.