An economical concentrate that combines a systemic insecticide with a systemic fungicide to control pests and diseases on roses and other flowering and ornamental plants. Simply dilute in water and spray onto plants to kill pests such as greenfly and blackfly within 24 hours. Fights existing infections of powdery mildew rose blackspot and rust and protects new growth from further infestation.
Local Delivery: I accept that I have read and checked delivery details.
Orders over a 30 mile radius will not be accepted at the checkout. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Local Delivery Areas
The Scotsdales local delivery team are only able to deliver items ordered online within a 30-mile radius of our Great Shelford store (120 Cambridge Road, Great Shelford, CB22 5JT). Once an order has been placed, we will be in contact to confirm a delivery date for you.
We use a third-party company to assist with UK nationwide deliveries of large items such as garden furniture and BBQ’s. Delivery fees are dependent on the size of the item and the delivery address. To request a quote, please contact us on 01223 842777 or email email@example.com with –
- The item(s) of interest,
- Your delivery postcode and contact telephone number.
We aim to respond to all enquiries as quickly as possible.
Please note that you will be unable to proceed with orders at the checkout page for delivery addresses outside of our 30-mile radius.
- RoseClear Ultra kills greenfly blackfly and other aphids even those that are hiding away under leaves.
- It controls existing infections of the key diseases on roses and other ornamentals namely rose blackspot powdery mildew and rust.
- It also protects plants from further infestations of aphids and diseases with a recommended spraying interval of 3 - 4 weeks between applications.
- A single spray as soon as you see the first few greenfly or blackfly will kill them within 24 hours so helping to prevent them multiplying into a huge population that could otherwise weaken your plants and disfigure the growth of stems leaves and buds. The systemic spray will be absorbed through the leaves and move around the plant to give the treated plants including any new growth internal protection from both pests and diseases.
- Active Ingredients: Triticonazole and acetamiprid
- Size: 200ml concentrate (makes 20L)